Listen to PureReligion2Childrens Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Post from Momma......

Hello Friends,

Let's talk a new word "DOSSIER"......This is the gathering of an abundance of information that has to be sent to the Government of the children you are adopting....This is a long process....but a good one..We have recieved sweet notes of encouragement and we appreciate all of the interest that people have shown us on behalf of the poor and God's Orphans(Our children to be).....It's a blessing to see the caring hearts that people have for strangers.....and it has grown my faith in God....We are going to begin our fundraising  very soon with a local Christian school, as the Lord leads.  We have wonderful ideas for raising funds and getting the children in the school involved in caring for Orphans.....and "bringing them home".....I have been doing the Beth Moore study "Daniel" and the Lord has been opening my heart to how very privideged I am...my family is and my children are....We have need of NOTHING...never have(not in the big picture)......She said something wise in her sermon "...Paraphrased "If you have a book (BIBLE or any) and you know how to READ IT...you are RICH!!!!!!!  Most of the world has neither........It made me so sad and so sickened that I take most things for-granted.....Like food and shelter...I am thankful that God is changing my heart to have a more accurate perspective on my blessings  1Tim 6:8 "But if we have food and clothing we will be content with these".......I pray that God will keep showing me what I should focus my heart and attention on!!!!!  Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment