Listen to PureReligion2Childrens Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 21, 2011

from traci....my thoughts for today

It's funny.....when you are pregnant you feel like everybod knows it, even whenyou aren't showing yet....and when you do start showing with your little "bump", like my sister Melissa is, you look so adorable in your little shirts that pop out where your belly is......
But, when the Lord puts adoption on your heart, and you start to meditate on his love for orphans and his heart to heal them and help them, you suddenly feel that same change of pregnancy....except this time you want to shout it from the rooftops......It's unexplainable, but I can actually say that I feel pregnant.....(sometimes it's just bloated (haha)..but it is the anticipation of knowing that you have children somewhere needing you......wanting to get into bed with you and cuddle.....to read a book with......and somehow you feel like everybody knows.....
You feel like your "showing".......Can you tell???? you want to ask.......Can you see something in me that is different......I am going to be a mother, again!!!!!!
That is how I feel when I think of my children in Ethiopia......I can't wait to see there faces......

2 comments:

  1. OK - that brings tears to my eyes! Congratulations, Mama T! I can't wait to meet your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seeing you "show". How exciting to hear the anticipation in you. I love your thoughts regarding your children,Traci, and I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete