Listen to PureReligion2Childrens Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 17, 2011

traci (momma's) first blog about the adoption

I am so excited to stat blogging our adoption process for all of our friends and family.  We can't explain all of the emotion attached to starting this process.  Since we started all of the paperwork (which is BRUTAL) it is almost like the feeling of being pregnant.......Like you don't like the "pains" but you anticipate the end result and you get a jitter in your stomach....all you mom's know what I am talking about....I have no idea what this year is going to be like but I do know that God is in control and that his timing will be perfect for our family....Thank you all for being supportive and encouraging our family.....I hope this time around to be more "easy going" and to also be more "orderly"....I was a pretty unorganized new mom many years ago and  have come a long way!!!!!  hahaha.....I'll keep you posted as things progress....Our next phase is sending in a form for the VISA's and fingerprinting me and Jim for the FBI check.......Then we start the ball rolling......

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited that we are going to mommies AGAIN together.... I absolutely love going through this journey with you and cannot WAIT to hold our babies...God is so good.

    ReplyDelete